Download Octeract Engine
Choose the suitable Octeract Engine files for your Operating System and download them.
What’s New in Octeract Engine v1.10.1?
Introducing Octeract Reformulator (alpha), online user authentication and improvements on convexity detection.
- A new online user authentication system and collection of solving statistics has been introduced.
- An early version of the Reformulator is now available in the public API for alpha testing.
- Major algorithmic improvements in convexity/concavity detection were made, boosting both feasibility and global optimality rates.
- Extra quality-of-life options are now available to the user, including the ability to suppress all logging and terminate after the first feasible solution is found.
- Performance is improved in general; including faster symbolic manipulation and model parsing.
- Various improvements and bugfixes in the third-party interfaces, logger and command-line options were made.
Register to Start Solving with Octeract Engine
You will need to create a user account to use Octeract Engine. It’s free.
Install Octeract Engine
After having downloaded and acquired a licence for Octeract Engine, you will need to install the Engine.
You can now use Octeract Engine to solve your problems. If you need help with getting started on this or need to browse the documentation, we can help.
Solve with Octeract Engine, it’s free!