Download Octeract Engine
Choose the suitable Octeract Engine files for your Operating System and download them.
What’s new in Octeract Engine v1.9.0 ?
This version of the Engine comes with major improvements in runtimes for large-scale problems, performance optimisations and algorithmic improvements in existing techniques and introduction of new cutting-edge techniques. Major algorithmic improvements have boosted feasibility rate by 5%, locating feasible solutions for 91% of 3,016 library problems using 1 core and a 30 min timeout.
- Major performance improvements in the presolving and preprocessing steps, reducing runtimes for large-scale problems by up to 5x.
- Ability to run the preprocessing steps in parallel.
- Strong MILP relaxations for MINLPs are turned on by default, boosting global optimality rates.
- Significant algorithmic and performance optimisations for primal heuristics, leading to large improvements in finding good feasible solutions for MINLPs.
- Introduced a high-performance parallel dynamic cuts framework for handling both locally and globally valid cuts.
- Performance optimisations for existing domain reduction techniques, reducing runtimes for large-scale problems by up to 20x.
- Major algorithmic improvements, including the introduction of cutting-edge mixed-integer cuts, novel domain reduction techniques and hybrid branching strategies.
- Introduced a new logging framework that supports all functionality needed for robust, controllable and cryptographically protected logging.
- Increased robustness due to various bugfixes, major code refactors and an extensive end-to-end testing framework.
Get a Licence for Octeract Engine
You will need a valid licence to use Octeract Engine.
Install Octeract Engine
After having downloaded and acquired a licence for Octeract Engine, you will need to install the Engine.
You can now use Octeract Engine to solve your problems. If you need help with getting started on this or need to browse the documentation, we can help.
Trial Octeract Engine